Summer is officially here. It’s time to make plans and set goals.
Whether you’re an avid gym goer, a keen swimmer or just fancy trying a bit of everything, a Gym and Swim membership at your local Sports and Wellness Hub gives you time and space to achieve your goals.
Based on the University of Warwick campus, they’re within easy reach of Leamington, Kenilworth and Coventry.
A Gym and Swim membership costs just £41.00 per month with no joining fee. Take out a membership today and start enjoying our world-class facilities:
- Large, state of the art gym with Technogym cardio and weight resistance equipment, dedicated strength training area with Olympic lifting platforms, training rigs and sled track.
- 100+ weekly fitness classes led by expert and motivational instructors. From Yoga to BodyPump™, our diverse programme of classes is suitable for beginners upwards and help build strength, fitness and flexibility.
- 25m x 12 lane swimming pool – long laps or a leisurely swim? Feel energised with our accessible 25m x 12 lane pool with sauna and steam room.
- Outdoor HIIT™, bootcamp and circuits classes – our new, weekly programme is available until 18 September. Mix up your usual fitness routine, bring some friends, and enjoy being active in the fresh air (whatever the weather!).
- Access to ‘Tour de France’ bike challenges throughout July. To celebrate this iconic bike race, we’re running a number of cycling challenges. Sign up and unleash your inner Bradley Wiggins and be in with a chance of winning Technogym branded prizes.
- Opening hours to suit you – we’re open 7 days a week.
- Caffé Nero – conveniently located next to reception, relax and unwind after your workout, or meet up with friends.
However you choose to keep active this summer, our friendly team is here to support your wellbeing and help you feel ready for the summer.