Block of flats filled with smoke after fire breaks out in fuse box - The Leamington Observer

Block of flats filled with smoke after fire breaks out in fuse box

Leamington Editorial 3rd Jan, 2019   0

HOMES were left filled with smoke after a fire broke out at a block of flats.

Firefighters were called to Mulberry Court in Kenilworth at around 7.30pm on Wednesday where they found the flats smoke logged after a fire broke out in a fuse box.

Paramedics had to be called for one person who was suffering the effects of smoke inhalation.

The blaze was already out by the time crews arrived, and a large fan was used to clear the smoke. Emergency services were at the scene for around an hour.




Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience