Elderly woman rescued by firefighters after leaving pan on the hob - The Leamington Observer

Elderly woman rescued by firefighters after leaving pan on the hob

Leamington Editorial 3rd Dec, 2017 Updated: 3rd Dec, 2017   0

AN ELDERLY woman had to be rescued by firefighters after leaving a pan on the hob.

Emergency services were called to Cross Road in Leamington just after midnight on Sunday (December 1).

A saucepan had been left on the hob and when crews arrived they found it smoking heavily.

Firefighters rescued the woman, who was then treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.




Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.