Emergency services called to house fire in Leamington - The Leamington Observer

Emergency services called to house fire in Leamington

Laura Kearns 24th Jan, 2018   0

FIREFIGHTERS and paramedics were called to a house fire in Leamington.

Crews tackled a blaze in the living room of a home on Radford Road at around 6pm on Tuesday (January 23).

A member of the household had to be treated by paramedics for smoke inhalation.




Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Leamington Observer newspaper.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.