Explosion in Leamington shed leaves man with burns - The Leamington Observer

Explosion in Leamington shed leaves man with burns

Leamington Editorial 29th Jan, 2018   0

AN EXPLOSION in a Leamington shed left a man with burns.

Emergency services were called to the garden of a home on Braemar Road in Lillington at around noon on Sunday (January 28).

They had receieved calls a shed was on fire and there had been the sound of an explosion.

Firefighters found a small blaze in the shed which they said was caused accidentally.




A man had to be treated for minor flash burns which he had suffered in the incident.


Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Leamington Observer newspaper.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience