Fire at Salvation Army in Leamington - The Leamington Observer

Fire at Salvation Army in Leamington

Leamington Editorial 5th Jun, 2017 Updated: 5th Jun, 2017   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a extinguish a blaze at The Salvation Army building.

At around 9pm on Saturday (June 3) crews found the two storey building on Chapel Street alight.

Some of the building was affected by smoke and fire after a fan overheated in the toilets.

Emergency services were at the scene for around an hour.




Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.