Firefighters called after electricity cupboard outside flats began smoking - The Leamington Observer

Firefighters called after electricity cupboard outside flats began smoking

Laura Kearns 15th Jan, 2018   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a ‘smoking’ electrical cupboard at a block of flats in Leamington.

Crews were called to flats on Avenue Road at around 8pm on Sunday (January 14).

The electrics inside the cupboard were smoking and crews needed the support of the electricity board to make the area safe.




Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.