Firefighters called to house alight in Leamington - The Leamington Observer

Firefighters called to house alight in Leamington

Leamington Editorial 23rd Jan, 2018   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house in Leamington which was ablaze.

Three crews were called to the fire in the kitchen of a two storey house on St Georges Road at around 2am on Tuesday (January 23).

Firefighters wore breathing apparatus and used a hose to put out the blaze.




Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience