Firefighters called to Warwick shop - The Leamington Observer

Firefighters called to Warwick shop

Leamington Editorial 1st Mar, 2018 Updated: 1st Mar, 2018   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a shop in Warwick after smoke was discovered.

Crews were called to a store on Smith Street –which bosses did not want to be named – at around 2.30pm on Wednesday (February 28).

They found an overhead projector was overheating causing it to smoke. Firefighters removed the device.




Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.