Travellers in Myton Fields told to move on - The Leamington Observer
Online Editions

18th Aug, 2022

Travellers in Myton Fields told to move on

Editorial Correspondent 20th Jun, 2017 Updated: 21st Jun, 2017

TRAVELLERS who pitched up in Myton Fields have been told to move on.

Up to seven caravans were alleged to have entered the park at around 11pm on Monday evening (June 19).

Reports from concerned residents questioned whether the gate to the field was left unlocked or had been broken.

An officer from Warwick District Council visited Myton Fields this morning (June 20) and confirmed two caravans were still there, but one was preparing to leave.

The officer later returned with police and served the remaining caravan a notice to leave by 3pm today.

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.