Tumble dryer causes blaze in outhouse - The Leamington Observer

Tumble dryer causes blaze in outhouse

Laura Kearns 6th Mar, 2017 Updated: 6th Mar, 2017   0

FIREFIGHTERS had to be called after a tumble dryer sparked a blaze in an outhouse.

Crews were called to the fire on Brunswick Street at around 2pm on Sunday (March 5).

The fire happened in a detached outhouse away from the main property and a hose was used to extinguish the flames.




Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.