Woman taken to hospital after house fire - The Leamington Observer

Woman taken to hospital after house fire

Leamington Editorial 1st Feb, 2019 Updated: 1st Feb, 2019   0

A WOMAN was taken to hospital after a house fire in Warwick.

Firefighters were called to the Woodloes at around 2am today (Friday February 1) where they found the front room ‘well alight’.

The woman was taken to Warwick Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.




Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Leamington Observer newspaper.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.