Fire crews called to Samsung S7 Edge phone fire - The Leamington Observer

Fire crews called to Samsung S7 Edge phone fire

Leamington Editorial 21st Apr, 2017   0

FIRE CREWS were called to reports of a mobile phone fire this morning (Friday April 21).

The Samsung S7 Edge was charging when it set alight in a house on Trueman Close, Warwick.

Warwickshrie Fire and Rescue said the quick actions of the residents meant the fire was out on arrival and the smoke was confined to just one room as the resident shut the door to stop the fire from spreading.

Although the room was heavily smoke logged, there was no fire damage.




Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.