Fire discovered in Leam Terrace flat - The Leamington Observer

Fire discovered in Leam Terrace flat

Leamington Editorial 16th Feb, 2016 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016   0

A FIRE in a flat on Leam Terrace led to a resident suffering from smoke inhalation.

Firefighters were called to the scene at around 10am on Tuesday (February 16)after a fire was discovered in the lounge of the third floor apartment.

Crews extinguished the fire and used a specialist fan to clear the smoke.




Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Leamington Observer newspaper.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.