23rd Oct, 2017

Dog believed to have died in house fire in Lighthorne Heath

Leamington Editorial 16th May, 2016 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016

A DOG is believed to have died in a fire at a home in Lighthorne Heath.

Rescuers managed to save one dog from the terraced house on Edge Hill Road but the other died in the blaze.

Firefighters were called to the house at around 12noon on Monday where they discovered a fire in the ground floor kitchen.

It is understood the blaze started due to an electrical fault, leaving the whole building smoke logged and nearly half on fire.

Firefighters managed to get the blaze under control after teams with breathing equipment arrived.

Career Finder 24/7

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Heart2Heart Dating

Looking for love? Start searching to find a new date on heart2heart dating.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.