Homes in Whitnash hit by smoke from overnight fire - The Leamington Observer

Homes in Whitnash hit by smoke from overnight fire

Leamington Editorial 2nd Jun, 2017   0

MANY Whitnash residents are waking up to the smell of smoke following a large overnight fire in the town.

The blaze, which broke out around 4am, is believed to have started in a garden shed in Montgomery Road.

Firefighters extinguished the blaze but homes over a wide area are still feeling the effects of smoke.




Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.