Man rescued from roof following Warwick house fire - The Leamington Observer

Man rescued from roof following Warwick house fire

Leamington Editorial 22nd Feb, 2016 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016   0

FIREFIGHTERS had to rescue a man from his roof after he fled a blaze in the kitchen of his Warwick home.

Crews were called to a property on Stratford Road around 8.20am on Monday (February 22).

They found the man who had tried to escape the fire through his bedroom window on the roof.

He was helped down by firefighters before the blaze, which is understood to have started in the microwave, was fully extinguished.




The man did not suffer any injuries.


Buy Photos

Buy photos online from the Leamington Observer newspaper.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.